A very confused and angry toddler.
With my c-sections I am not suppose to pick up anything over 5 pounds or the weight of the baby for 6 weeks. (I cheat)
Seth doesn't get it so he takes his revenge out on me by turning into a 30 pound baby.
So when he sees me taking pictures of Clark like this:
I also get a lot of pictures like this:
His rebellion is extra sweet because he does a lot of his reverting with a smile. (With my mom not so much. I heard him screaming at her at the top of his lungs all morning the other day.)
So it was not much of a surprise that when I pulled out the baby bouncer Seth decided to break it in for Clark.
Clark sure appreciated it




1 comment:
Poor Seth. All my babies had a hard time when the next one was born. The good news is it won't be long before he is VERY glad Clark is in his life.
I have a hard time not picking up my kids after C sections but I would have Rebekah climb up the couch, bed onto my lap. She was all knees and elbows though so it was painful sometimes.
Post a Comment