Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Very Important Person

MD is a VIP!
 MD came home today SO excited today because he was chosen as the VIP for his class. The VIP gets to take home a special stuffed bear named Brownie to have adventures with (For the day) and then gets to write about them in a special book.
All afternoon MD has been running upstairs to tell me every thing the bear and him have done.
My favorites have been: "Mommy the bear watched me eat lunch!" "Mommy the bear watched me play basketball!" "Mommy the bear told me he loves me! WRITE IT DOWN MOMMY!!!"
Here is the very special boy and bear:
Man he's cute!
MD told me he was sad because he doesn't get to keep the bear, but he brightened up when he heard him and the bear were going to go play outside with Grandma!

Even though I struggled sending MD to school in the beginning I feel much better seeing how much he loves it. Most days he comes home and shows me what he did during the day though for some reason he has a hard time telling me about it :)
Homework has started, but it is not near as intense as I imagined it would be (The school made it sound like he was taking a college class) and MD seems to not mind it so much.
I think he is so cute doing his homework on my bed.
Hyrum of course wants to do homework as well, so I made up some for him in his notebook. He struggled a bit writing with his left hand.
MD and his teacher. I got to visit with her before school started and really liked her-MD seems to like her too.

No comments: