Still one of my favorite things to hear from my boys is:
"When I grow up I want to be a huge giant man! Like daddy!"
Well I am glad I married that Giant Man.
Last week was a Doozy of a week.
I think Michael got hit the hardest trying to juggle all his responsibilities on top of the "extras" life threw in.
I thought it would be nice to have some family reinforcement to remind Michael about how amazing he is so I called all our family and asked them to tell me why they loved or admired Michael. (Family if you are not on this door it is because you ignored my phone call :)
The responses were wonderful. Michael pulled up a chair and spent some time in front of this door reading them all. Then he decided to leave them up.
I am not sure how long they will last or what shape they will be in tomorrow after Seth gets to them :)
The boys decided Daddy needed to get their gift as soon as he got home. The boys and I had put together a little book about an amazing superhero names Super Daddy who had three sidekicks. The boys came up with the story, picked the stickers and were so excited to have Daddy read it out loud to them!
I was giggling as I listened too. The boys did a good job :)
Michael decided he wanted a Blueberry pie for his "cake" It was Delicious!
The boys are kind of snobs when it comes to my cooking. They prefer food bought at the store. You know things like Hot dogs, Mac and Cheese and Ice Cream. So of course they turned down the pie and ate only the ice cream. Seth too. Oh well that meant more pie for everyone else :)
For those who haven't met Michael I have to say he really IS amazing. This man works part time in the early morning (Think 2:00 in the morning) Then goes strait to school. He doesn't come home until about 4:00 in the afternoon (3:00 on his good days) where he starts doing school work, or helping around the house. He is so selfless with his time and talents. The most common comment that I received today about Michael was about how well he treated me and the kids. It's true. He is amazing. Really every girl should marry a man like Michael.







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Michael! The pie looks delish and that looks like a really good brand of ice cream! Yum!
Post a Comment