Superheroes in Training

Friday, August 31, 2012

He's got Skills.

*Bear in mind this post was written PRE  broken hand.

I am ashamed to admit that I did not look forward to Hyrum starting gymnastics.  I knew this combined with this new school year for MD was going to start me out on the path of the "On the road" Mom. Nothing wrong with that EXCEPT I thought I would rather stay at home and daydream about having a baby.
BUT surprise surprise- I LOVED it!
Probably because I realized as I watched him that Hyrum was doing something I could never do.
There is something remarkable about seeing your children be amazing 
I'm thinking about a future in the Olympics for this kid :)

Hyrum and his "Teacher" Brenda. She was pretty awesome.



Ta DA!

Water break! He was the only child who came prepared with a water bottle (He was determined to have a full backpack like his brother. I had to get creative. He also had a sweat rag and some after practice snacks.)
MD cheering Hyrum on! Well sometimes.
Not bad for never climbing up a rope
The Bubble exercise. I THINK they are working on their leg muscles. Or their abs. Or it definitely could be anything else :)
Choking my kids for a picture. SMILE.
 Hyrums attitude changed on MD's first day of school and he begged to have a school picture taken with me.
I'll have him sign it someday when he is famous

*Its kind of sad looking at this post now that gymnastics is out of the question for awhile. Oh Well.

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

Love the sweat rag! :) Fun stuff! I love watching my kids do sports. They are just so darn cute!