Superheroes in Training

Monday, August 6, 2012

My View

Since I can't do to much, most of the pictures I take are from the point of view of my bed. Yep the pictures get old kind of fast and I am desperate for a new background, but for now I will be content with some mediocre pictures. Luckily the subjects of the pictures are not mediocre at all!
I try helping out where I can, which means I try to get the boys dressed on Sundays. This Sunday Michael beat me to it, but he did let me fix their hair.
I also get the pleasure of choosing what Veggie tale movie we are watching:
It's nice to feel useful

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Won't be long before you are up and about! And mom will be there soon! Handsome boys you have there!

The Katy Daileys said...

My sister is 33 weeks, also! I never realized how close your due dates are. Sorry for the bed rest...you have a great attitude, though. You are very blessed to have a mother who comes out to help when you have a baby. My sis and I just have to be there for each other! Good luck these next few weeks!