It's been a day.
Well actually it's been a week :)
My little monkey who JUST started gymnastics decided to take a nose dive off of his "little tykes" flinstone like car. Of course it didn't help that he was sword fighting a friend on TOP of that car. (At least that is what he told the doctor-It also could have been because those friends were deliberately pushing the car over) Needless to say when he fell he broke his hand.
Friday we are going to get his blue cast put on. Right before we are going to talk to his gymnastics teacher to see if he can postpone his "training" for another month or two :) Poor poor boy, he has been SO excited about being a gymnast (I even have a blog post about it that I was going to post in a day or two. Still will though it feels a little sad now)
Oh well to make it up I did buy him some ice cream. That seemed to cheer him up. He even became super generous with that ice cream offering to share it with everyone INCLUDING Clark. (Who, by the way, is solidly stuck in my womb)
Hyrum seems to be fine and is already talking about practicing his flips. I tried to explain how LONG it would be until he could roll around again, but basically he just got that today flips were off limits, but tomorrow is another story.

2 comments:
Oh boy! Well...he looks happy still! Gymnastics sounds fun! Can't wait to hear more about it after he has healed.
I want to do gymnastics so much for my children! Someday we will have more than one car and Jake won't be in school at night, but for now I love all the time with my kids. I admit I struggle sharing Aimi Lark with school.
Post a Comment