Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why Does His First Day Feel Like my Last Day?

MD started Kindergarten today. 

I don't have much to say except today would be a good day for chocolate.
How do people do this?

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

That is such a sweet and true way to express it. I have been thinking of you this morning. Love you! Give us the update of how he liked it when he gets home!

The Katy Daileys said...

I cried every kid, until Abigail. So, I guess at four you finally have a grip? Or maybe she was just ready. In a way, it is your last day...to have complete influence over him. They come home will good and bad things from school. Thankfully, you are a stay at home mom so you can really focus on him and guide him for good! You are an amazing mother! I wish I could send you a ton of chocolate! First day of school is so darn tough!