One last hurrah at the park before MD starts school! A school Hyrum is NOT going to.
What is Hyrum going to do in his spare time? Who is Michael going to boss around at school? These are some deep questions for my boys :)
These boys have been inseparable since Hyrum turned 1 and have the hardest time doing things without the other one next to him.
MD had some homework to do and I had to make some copies so Hyrum could do it too! The idea of doing that for all of MD's school work sounds way too time consuming.
They should have been born twins so Hyrum doesn't feel like MD just left him behind.
On a more selfish note-MD kept everyone busy and occupied- I don't really feel like resuming that role.
OK I also am feeling a little weepy. I LOVE having my children playing around me. They drive me nuts, I end up constantly separating them and reminding each boy how much they love each other. They scream and sweat and smell like dirty dogs. MD is always hungry, Hyrum is always running and banging into everything, and Seth is always...Seth. But this pandemonium world spinning craziness is a mess that I can thrive on. I love hearing them always go go go! I LOVE the late night giggles 30 minutes after they have been threatened within an inch of their lives to go to bed RIGHT now! I love the scribbles I find in my journal because the boys (Mostly Seth) got a hold of it and left me some love notes. I love the slobbery kisses each boys gives me as soon as they say their evening prayers and the sticky fingerprints they leave on my bed sheets when they come to tell me they finished their dinner. MD tells me I'm pretty almost daily, Hyrum tells me I am a princess and Seth calls me "HIS bobby!" No one knows how to love me quite the way my boys do. I squeeze each one extra tight these days as we wait so patiently for the little huish caboose to join our family. (Though it seems to be taking forever. My contractions are almost completely gone-Yeah I don't understand it....)
4 boys gets me a lot of sympathy. I feel sympathy for those who don't realize just how awesome my life is. The hard days are really hard, but the good days are just as wonderfully good!
Look at how happy and handsome my boys are-not one bit deprived of any of the good things in life! And seeing them happy makes me realize that motherhood with these boys truly was an inspired decision on the Lords part. Happiness-way to many people give it up for such a cheap imitation. True happiness is seeing the enormous love you feel for your family reflected 4 fold back at you. Tomorrow I might want to check myself into a mental institution but tonight I want to bask in the loveliness that is my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment