36 weeks!
My boys. I love them. And they smell like teenagers. Hyrum asked me if he had hair under his armpits today! It smells like it, but thank goodness he doesn't yet. He DOES have some hairy arms which he is VERY proud of.
MD wants to have hairy arms too-He doesn't like the idea of being in second place for ANYTHING even for something like hair on your arms.
I had a talk with MD a few days ago that made him cry. I told him that someday he would grow up and meet a nice girl and move out. What HE got out of it was that some sneaky evil girl was going to come kidnap him in the near future and force him to leave his home-which he tearfully informed me that he did NOT want to do.
I DO love that he wants to live with me forever (When he is 25 I might feel differently :) but I cannot figure out for the life of me how I ALWAYS mange to tell him something supposedly normal and he twists it into something scary. Unless it is strangers. For some reason he thought it would be a nice adventure to meet a stranger and kept asking me if every person who walked by was one.
I can't help but hope that this will be my last picture taken-Hopefully instead in the next week or two you'll see Mr. Clark.
But if not I'll see you at 39 weeks :)
I can't help but hope that this will be my last picture taken-Hopefully instead in the next week or two you'll see Mr. Clark.
But if not I'll see you at 39 weeks :)

3 comments:
Ha ha! Jane Barry asked me the other day in the car if I thought she had hair like a man on her arms. She was concerned. Poor girl.
Robert is the same about not wanting to get married. He's worried he won't know where his house is. :)
You look great! Keep us posted! I've been wondering how you are doing. Enjoy having mom there. I'm sure you are all loving it!
You do look great! Can't wait to see pictures of little Clark! Good luck, we love you!
love the name.
my girls are so excited about meeting their husband at BYU haha, guess boys and girls are different?
Post a Comment