Hyrums birthday was such a RELAXED party- I LOVED it! I kept it pretty simple-Just made a cake for everyone and let Hyrum have the first slice and opened gifts with family and a few friends. Hyrum was pretty exhausted after the sugar coma set in and went to sleep with no problems- I think from now on I will always have birthday party's in the evening- makes going to bed a sinch!
The Birthday boy!

My cake- A Dorie Greenspan Recipe-she is WONDERFUL!



It's easier if you just grab the whole thing like this

Where did it all go?? He ate it like a pro!!!

We are a Ha-ppy Fam-a-ly! hmmmm


MD did SO good considering he thought the birthday was for himself. The whole day he kept excitedly saying "Birf-day!!!!" and "Birf-day Cake!!!" and we tried to explain it was
Hyrums birthday. Luckily his sweet Grandma Huish was thinking of him as well and sent him a gift along with Hyrum. He was SOOOO excited to get his sticker Book! Thanks Grandma!

Whats in the bag?

A Giant frog!

Such a sweet heart-He cuddled right up to his frog and fell asleep.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is one, even with Karter turning one here soon! He looks so grown up, I can't wait to see him again, see all of you!!! Happy Birthday Hyrum!! We love you!
Thanks so much for sharing Hyrum's first birthday with us! I love all these pictures! I love how Michael is understanding about birthdays and how wonderful they are to celebrate. Love all of you and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment