MD is learning to shave :)
Well not really, though it does amaze me everyday just what he has picked up. Right now he is big into potty training his stuffed animals by sticking them into the toilet and telling them to tee-tee. He hasn't quite grasped that concept himself, right now he runs away to go to the bathroom and when I ask if he needs to go potty he yells "NOOOOO!" and runs away. I have no idea how to potty train him so if anyone has any sort of ideas I would love to know :) He also has some sort of eye infection so we are giving him eye drops and he insists on his animals getting eye drops as well :) (and getting their hand sanitized afterwards)
He is very considerate of me- he always wants to help with everything. He also loves to sing. It is one of my favorite things to hear him start to sing a little primary hymn or at church to hum along with what we are singing- I hope he continues to want to sing, right now he sings so well! Right on key:)

Baby Hyrum has turned into big boy Hyrum. We let him go to nursery because my mom is the nursery leader and he is about the same size as the 18 month olds as a 13 month old. He is still the happy little boy however he has started to develop a little attitude. Whenever he wants something he barks a little yell at me, samething for if he is hungry, wants up, wants out, you get the point. I have started doing time outs with him and he hates it but as cute as it is NOW I doubt I will appriciate this attitude later. His best friend is MD and is always getting into MD's things and doing the things MD is doing-well except help me :) as soon as MD comes to help Hyrum runs away to dump something else out.This time is flying by!
Well we are doing well! just surviving the summer (Already over 100 degrees and it is still June!) and wasps are still invading our house on a daily basis but luckily we camp out at my parents house in the evenings while our house cools off.
No comments:
Post a Comment