Last night My husband found a dirty diaper under his pillow- I guess Michael Dunn didn't make it to the trash :)
Some other fun things
We took Hyrum and MD to Target today (I just found a gift card from our wedding that wasn't spent :) and the whole time they fought. They were in carts that had them facing each other and the whole time they were hitting each other and screaming. At one point I looked down and saw MD holding Hyrums hands out and was headbutting him in the gut.
MD has been eyeing Hyrums toy Frog ever since we bought it for Hyrum. We have made it clear that it is Hyrums frog and he can't take it. The other night after the kids were in bed I heard MD calling for his dogs. I walk in his room to find that somewhere between putting them to bed and right then, MD had made a switch and traded in his dogs for Hyrums frog.
One of my favorite prayers with MD
me: Dear Heavenly Father
MD: Hehhee Faaerr
me: We thank thee
MD: ay Eeee
me: For this day
MD: Day
me: Thank thee for mommy
MD: ...no....
me: Thank thee for Daddy
MD: ...NO.....
me: Thank thee for Hyrum
MD: Hi-yah
Tonight at my sisters house we were watching fireworks. For awhile MD looked at the flashing explosions a little confused and concerned. Finally he told me "Fie-erks boken" (The Fireworks were broken) and kept getting anoyed at how much smoke they blew in his face.
2 comments:
I love how cute your kids are...you are such a good mommy! Good luck with the move!!! Love you!
Oh thanks Emily-You just made my day!
Post a Comment