Superheroes in Training
Friday, July 24, 2009
New Twist on things
Well a little bit after I posted the last entry Michael calls and tells me that we were a little mislead and the Town home is no longer on the table (by my choice) The guy we talked to wasn't the one who could change the price of rent so it is about 50 dollars over budget. And he also informed me that The apartment neighborhood wasn't the one I was thinking of-That the one I was a little leery of was actually where the Manager lived. I thought the manager just lived like a street over but it just seemed that way because Michael had gotten lost and I thought he had made a loop (I am SOOOOO confused with the directions here-I know everyone says it is easier then other states, but I think they are wrong!) So the apartment is looking like our best bet-Thanks everyone for your opinions though. The Town home I liked wasn't really that great for little kids but it sure was pretty-definitely my favorite but realistically my kids would have torn that newly renovated place apart. We are still in discussion though-Michael thinks I'll change my mind again, since he still says we can get the home if I want it...Sweet guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What is the names of the town homes you guys were looking at? It wasn't the Huntington was it?? Stay away....I promise, bad news.
I had a hard time with direction in Utah also! I ended up in Orem the one time I allowed myself to drive from Sandy to Provo...I know it isn't that much of a difference, but hey--I don't have a clue where things really are =) ...plus I think I have dislexia or something--North, South, East, and West mean NOTHING to me! I'm going to turn the wrong way anyways...it took me a while to figure out what mountains everyone kept telling me to look at for my bearings hahahaha ...I was like, "We're surrounded my mountains you goombahs!"....anyways...that's me rambling at you on my experience in Utah. Sorry you read it =)
I would love to see how your new GI bill works... I don't know if Jake falls under the new or old one
Good luck with getting settled in
I am excited that maybe we can all get together
Hi Laurie. I don't know if you remember me (one of the Sellers sisters), but I check your blog from time to time. I see that you're house hunting and I have an option for you. If y'all are willing to live in Ogden (I know it's a bit of a drive for school), we own a house there and just lost our tenant. It's a one level 3 bedroom/1 bath brick house with a huge fenced in yard and plenty of shade trees. We aren't looking to make any money off it, just cover the mortgage (which is pretty low), so if you're interested email me and I can send you pics and arrange to let you see it (we live in Baltimore, but my husband's family lives near there). Good luck with the house-hunting!
-Cari (Sellers) Murdock
Oh, sorry, I forgot to leave my email address: carlia711@hotmail.com :)
Hey let us know when you're moving in so we can help out!!
Post a Comment