We are pretty much moved into our new apartment which we both LOVE! Coming from a 600 square foot bunk house into a 1100 square foot apartment feel luxurious. The boys don't appreciate the move so much though, Michael is sick of the house and wants the yard he has grown accustomed too and going outside here is not nearly as fun as at his grandparents houses. The park is now out of the question because we discovered that Hyrum is allergic to the wood bark that they have at all of them. Why wood bark? no idea. Poor kid the first time developed a small rash on his hands and feet, and then the second time it spread up his arms and his legs into his torso.
I think we are going to like the ward though we really are struggling with the time we meet-it is at 1:00. Thats a great for me because I like the morning to get everything ready, but the kids both are super cranky and last week both fell asleep in Sacrament meeting, Michael slept through Sunday school, woke up for in time for 1 hour of nursery which he hated. I picked him up sobbing again and clutching a stuffed animal that he had found that his leaders were trying to take away.
Moving here has once again reinforced the idea that the best gift I have given Michael as Hyrum and vice versa. These kids are best friends. Both hate having the other take naps and are so bored that they hang around me whining. I have realized that mothering was a lot easier on Hyrum then it was for MD-MD is practically the one who entertains Hyrum 75% of the time!
I am so grateful for everyones willingness to help. This move was made alot easier then it could have been.
These are some pics from a playground-the biggest attraction was a hill that we all ran down :)
The end
2 comments:
So sorry to hear Hyrum has an allergy to the wood bark. Glad you like your new place. Cute pics of your beautiful family!
I too despise the wood bark at the playgrounds here! Aimi Lark came home all tore up from it a few times as well.
Love your darker hair :) so cute!
and Lydia lives near me so we should all meet up ASAP!!! My kids go stir crazy too (though I doubt as much as yours b/c they have NEVER had a yard in their life)
Post a Comment