I am loving having so many options so close to our home! Most days we get out as a family and go visit a cousin and their garden, go play at parks, go up to the mountains for a little hike-and the kids are getting enough outside time that I feel like I am taking advantage of the wonderful summer! Last Saturday we went for a mountain drive and stopped at the Park to eat lunch and let the kids get out, stretch their legs and play to their hearts content!
The boys were holding hands and I tried to capture it on film though I did a poor job





Hyrum felt left out so Michael picked him up and ran-Hyrum loved it :)

Climbing the stone wall-MD was very impressed with his daddy

My boys-All three were exhausted by the end of this trip!

Also I don't know why the pics are a little funny-They look fine when I down load them on my computer but when I upload them onto this blog they look a little blurry.
3 comments:
Fun pics.. I think its theblog, they are doing it to mine also! Glad you are liking Provo.. its a fun little town.
Hyrum has changed since I last saw him. Glad you are having fun!
okay hope this works
Post a Comment