Superheroes in Training

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am still trying to figure out what to do when the kids and I spend 85% of the day inside.The boys are going crazy but they are learning valuable things-like catch phrases from their favorite movies :)

So after deciding NOT to turn on Elmo for the 3rd time I put the kids in the tub and turned on the bubble blower. Didn't take pictures of that but I did catch this little guy running off to his daddy!Lost the towel!
Afterwards we had some Peanut butter play-dough (I know I probably should have done this before the bath :) The kids loved it because I had chocolate chips in them-And I was missing some ingredients which is why it looks disgusting!
Big spoons for big boys! Cheesin it up for the camera!

And Ta-da! Hyrum now has a "happy face"

No comments: