Superheroes in Training
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Family Day
Today we decided that we were going to have a family date day. Michael and I were originally going to go do a session at the Temple so since we were already dressed for it we took the kids along and let the kids explore the Temple grounds. Michael Dunn had a blast running up and down the huge hills behind the temple and Hyrum had a fun time trying to pull flowers up and chase his brother. Both were fascinated with the fountains and spent a good deal of time watching them. Afterwards we took them to the store and let them both pick out one treat-Both picked out a HUGE tootsie roll sticks that were 50 cents each. We came home and put the kids down for a nap then when they woke up we took them outside and let them run around for an hour. Afterwards we went out to town again and picked up a pizza! I really enjoyed the day and I am so glad we included our children in on our date!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such a good family picture!
love your dress and hair here
LoL Sorry again about Adalie. I am glad I didn't ruin the whole day for you guys! Let me know when you want me to take those boys from you this week =)
Post a Comment