Superheroes in Training

Monday, October 26, 2009

I don't know what it is about having children, but I am SO much more excited to do things then I ever was as a single or newlywed! So in that attitude I have been talking Michaels ear off about all the activities we are going to do during the holidays coming up. Pumpkin carving was at the top of the list since this was the closest holiday and we had a blast! I made some edible paint that the boys used for their pumpkin (That was constantly being licked by Hyrum) and Michael and I took a knife to our pumpkin! Seeing as Michael had limited time before work I made a VERY simple (and classic) design and Michael did all the cutting.
Happy Halloween! -in a couple of days :)

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

They turned out beautifully!
I love the edible paint! good idea!

Anonymous said...

Ya good idea with the edible paint! Gives me great ideas for future activities here in the house. Happy Halloween!!