Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TOO tired

A couple of days ago I was gathering the kids in for dinner when MD informed me at the door of his room that "Dinosaur TOO tired for dinner" then he shut the door in my face. I wasn't havin that so I forced him to come to dinner but shortly afterwards I walked in on this:

I guess he was a bit tired :)

a little before that I had walked in on Hyrum passed out in his High chair:

And on Sunday before I even had a chance to get dinner on the table MD told s again that the dinosaur was tired-drank some juice then layed on the floor and fell asleep.

I sure wish they would be this easy to get to bed!

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

haha! what cute kids!

Marshall and Shannon said...

wow they have grown up so fast, and soooo cute. i miss you guys a ton!