
So as quickly as MD jumped into the Lightning McQueen stage he jumped out of it-and into Dinosaurs. He was watching the Land Before Time until he started having nightmares exclaiming that "Dinosaur Scary!". But that didn't stop him from deciding that Dinosaurs are the coolest things. He has two tiny dinosaur toys that I think made it's way from my parents home that he loses constantly but loves. He also has lately started speaking for a dinosaur. I can't tell if he just is using the word dinosaur in place of himself or if he has an imaginary friend. These are some of the latest things he has told me
"Dinosaur is NOT poopy!" (When asking if he-MD, was poopy)
"Dinosaur happy mommy" (After being sent to his room he used to tell us he was happy to let us know he is ready to come out but lately it has been the dinosaur who is happy)
"Dinosaur go outside!"
"Dinosaur wants juice! Dinosaur no wants water-Hy-ya wants water!"
"Dinosaur silly!"
"Dinosaur no wants town!" (Dinosaur doesn't want to go to town)
"Mommy-Dinosaur say da Prayer!"
"Dinosaur tired mommy-dinosaur wants to go night night"
I am inclined to think he is just using the dinosaur in place of himself but when I try to make MD clarify some things-like if he is poopy, MD refuses to drop the act and continues to inform me that the Dinosaur is NOT poopy! Hmmmm Well one thing I am glad for is it looks like MD has a wonderful imagination!
2 comments:
haha this was funny
if I had known I had some dino toys here the other night :)
How cute! Dinosaurs are great imaginary friends :)
Post a Comment