
Superheroes in Training
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Museum Fun
We were invited to a playdate taking place at the Museum to watch a reptile show and look at the animals by a friend of mine. MD, who I expected to scream when the show was going on (Since lets face it he ran away screaming and crying the last time a turtle turned towards him) surprised me by having a blast. In some instances he was down right pushy as he elbowed his way to the front to pet a snake, lizard and even the dreaded turtle. He also surprised me by being vocal and interactive-something he struggles with especially around other people. It was so fun to watch my kids come alive and see their enjoyment!







Thanks for the invite Carrie!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I love the Bean museum. I am so glad MD enjoyed it. It is amazing to me how much kids can surprise you.
I love your boys! They are so much fun and I think it is great they are so close in age to my girls!!!
Wow! There's so much to do there in Provo. I'm totally jealous ;) Keep posting!!
Post a Comment