Superheroes in Training

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Party for the Birthday Boy

Or at least one of them. MD is one lucky boy who received three birthday parties! One when we were up visiting his grandparents in Logan, The second on his actual birthday and today when I did it with some of my family who are here for school. MD has been REALLY loving all the attention. He will probably think that Birthdays always last a week long :)

MD has had a thing for dinosaurs for about a year now and for awhile he called himself "the dinosaur." Now his interests have branched out to include other things (Like Lions, Trains, airplanes etc) but he still LOVES the dinosaurs. This was his birthday cake ( I found this off of a cake website)
His party was held at the park
The boys picked the bones off the cake (Sugar cookies) and ate those first

Wonderful family that showed up (cousin and brother)
And MDs gift this year was a tricycle! Ever since Michael got his bike fixed for school, MD has been asking for one non-stop. We found this bike off of KSL and it was in GREAT condition!

We had to readjust the training wheels on the bike and MD wanted to help so he took a wrench and started "tightening" up some screws :)

6 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

that looks like one fun party!
cute cake!
we should go to the BYU dinosaur museum sometime.
I took the kids one time (it's free)

Joel and Crystal said...

That is one of the cutest cakes ever!

Rachel said...

That is one cute cake. And I love that picture of Michael where he is blowing out the candles. You got the right mouth position and it even showed the smoke of the candles.

Rollins Family said...

What a cute cake. Also, I am so happy you found him a bike. I am sure he must LOVE it. I am so sorry we missed the party it was a rough weekend. Hope to see you soon!

BRZZ Odom said...

That cake rocks!!! I wanna know how you managed to find the time to make it!?

Kimberly said...

such a cute cake!!!!