I signed up to do the Thursday portion of Woman's Conference this year with my mom and it was such a good experience! My good friend Brianna watched the boys in the morning so Michael could attend school (Thanks Brianna!) and my Mom and I were able to spend a much needed day together.
Both of us signed up for the instant Choir (A Choir that is put together the day of and starts practising at 6:30 in the morning.) I have always loved singing with my mother, who has a fantastic voice, and this gave us the opportunity to sing in a Choir which I haven't done in years!

This is a large portion of the Choir. The wonderful woman sitting next to my mother was from England and was fun to visit with. She gave me some great ideas on making bread (One of the things in cooking I seem to fail MISERABLY at) and was a lot of fun to visit with throughout the conference. The opening song had started when this picture was taken :)

My favorite talk was given at the end by a Sister Forste (I think that was her name) It was SO good and was exactly what I had needed to hear. I can't even begin to give her talk justice so when it gets Broadcasted later I would highly recommend everyone watch it!
No comments:
Post a Comment