Superheroes in Training

Friday, April 1, 2011

Another day at the Park-And the bad mom award goes to....

Spring has finally started to show up here and in my excitement to get the kids out of the house I forgot all about skin protection for my Kiddos :( A fun 2 hour trip to the park means some nicely roasted little kids over here. It doesn't seem to bother the lobsters at all, so today I let the kids play outside as well-But this time I slathered them with sunscreen.

MD just figured out how to climb trees-for real, and spent about half the time at the park doing just that.
So Hyrum decided to go see what all the fuss was about
He liked it :)
But when they are not in trees..:)




Seth spent the two hours chillin in his stroller-Barely a peep!

A good way to end the afternoonGotta love this kids enthusiasm
Funny thing is everyone kept swapping Popsicles-And I wonder why we keep getting sick over here :)

3 comments:

Rollins Family said...

You are not a bad mom at all. The kids look so happy. Just think of all this sickness and immune system building for next year :)

Erin and Andrew said...

The boys are getting so tall! except for Seth, who is getting so round- haha! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together!

Joel and Crystal said...

I love Seth's lips!!! Cute cute boys!