So after I was finally able to get the medicine in me I was able to enjoy the Easter weekend a lot more. Michaels parents had big plans for the kids wich included dying eggs, an Easter egg hunt, an Easter themed Lunch with pictures you can find on my sister-in-law Marie's Blog and a treat for the parents as well. Michael and I were able to go out on date and then home to an Adult Easter Egg hunt-which was a lot of fun. I have always been secretly sad that I am to old to participate in the hunts now. I really am terrible about taking pictures these days but luckily my husband isn't and got some pictures of the kids Easter hunt.
Superheroes in Training
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter Weekend #2
After we arrived in Logan my allergies flared up so bad that I was pretty miserable. My sweet husband ran to the store at 2 in the morning to pick up alleygy medicine and lucky Seth got to enjoy formula for the first time since the hospital. Seth, by the way, is teething. One tooth has popped through and another is tearing up his gums on it's way out. Seth has been my only child to get a mild fever and runny nose with teething and so he has been pretty miserable- and he will bite anything he comes in contact with.
So after I was finally able to get the medicine in me I was able to enjoy the Easter weekend a lot more. Michaels parents had big plans for the kids wich included dying eggs, an Easter egg hunt, an Easter themed Lunch with pictures you can find on my sister-in-law Marie's Blog and a treat for the parents as well. Michael and I were able to go out on date and then home to an Adult Easter Egg hunt-which was a lot of fun. I have always been secretly sad that I am to old to participate in the hunts now. I really am terrible about taking pictures these days but luckily my husband isn't and got some pictures of the kids Easter hunt.






And I got Seth for Easter :)
So after I was finally able to get the medicine in me I was able to enjoy the Easter weekend a lot more. Michaels parents had big plans for the kids wich included dying eggs, an Easter egg hunt, an Easter themed Lunch with pictures you can find on my sister-in-law Marie's Blog and a treat for the parents as well. Michael and I were able to go out on date and then home to an Adult Easter Egg hunt-which was a lot of fun. I have always been secretly sad that I am to old to participate in the hunts now. I really am terrible about taking pictures these days but luckily my husband isn't and got some pictures of the kids Easter hunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Fun!! Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment