Superheroes in Training

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Easter Weekend! Installment #1

This weekend was pretty jam packed so to not leaving anything out I have broken this up into 3 installments.

#1-Friday installment:

We decided to spend Easter in Logan since our Texas trip got postponed a month. Every time we go up to Logan we pass the Hill Air Force Museum and the boys get excited about the airplanes. This trip we decided we would stop and do the tour.
The boys were REALLY excited-Almost couldn't handle it excited and we had a hard time keeping them close. They were running to each Airplane and yelling and screaming. I am pretty sure people thought we were out of town tourists who were taking their hyper children out of the car for the first time in 8 hours.
Here we are starting out. MD was trying to pull Michael to make him hurry up.
Starting out-And they took off :)
The times we were best able to keep up with them was when they were pointing at something that excited them. Luckily they were pointing quite a bit.
Or when they found things to hug...
Seth watches me all the time so I decided to catch him watching me on camera. Who can resist this chunky monkey?
Michael was posing like the boys.
You could get a lot closer to the airplanes that were outside so the boys did. They ran all around them and tried to grab onto their wings.


Time to head home.

MD was wiped out from this exciting adventure and slept the rest of the way to Grandmas. Hyrum held on though and kept us company.

1 comment:

Rollins Family said...

I love your family Easter picture. You seriously look like a model. Also your boys look very handsome. What a fun trip. I am glad you got to go and do something fun!