Superheroes in Training

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday: Installment 3

Well because Seth monkey was running a low fever and had a snotty nose I kept him home from church. While we waited for everyone to get home I decided to plan a scavenger hunt for the boys to find their Easter baskets. I drew pictures for the clues and with a parent to help each boy, the boys were able to find their baskets fairly quickly. We watched a movie we had bought for Hyrum put out by the church about teaching your little ones. It was made in the 80's and was a little funny, but was sweet to watch. Afterwords we ate a delicious dinner Michaels mom and sister had prepared and then our family had to hit the road. It was a wonderful trip to Logan and we all enjoyed our visit there. As shown by both my boys: MD asked if he could stay behind with Grandma, and as soon as we got home Hyrum asked if we could go right back up and visit Grandma.

I also took the opportunity to have my Father-in-Law take some family pictures.

And the boys on the trip home: Full of Sugar and watching a movie. Smooth Sailing.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

i am pretty sure dvd players in the car are the absolute best idea ever for little children!!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

seriously, what did our parents do without them?
I think the fact that we usually weren't in seatbelts helped entertain us :)