It's been two years since I have been home! As much as I love where we live now, There's a part of me that always misses my home state. We decided to take this trip as our family vacation this year (our first one :) and I was a little surprised by how wonderful it was:) I guess I was worried that this vacation would be more for the kids, but it was a nice break for everyone! The kids were in country heaven and have been a little bothered at Michael and I for bringing them back to Utah ever since. The stars of the show of course were Grandpa and Grandma. MD, a few mornings into our trip, asked where poo-pah was and when we told him that poo-pah was at work he informed us that poo-pah should come home and be a full time Grandpa. My mom stopped being mamaw at the beginning of the trip when my boys decided she was Ma-maw Odie Ross :) My parents did so much for the kids!
Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful trip and for being such wonderful grandparents to your grandchildren.
The pictures are not in any particular order:
We celebrated Hyrums birthday here. In case you are wondering - he is wearing a willy wonka hat :)

My parents let the kids sleep in there bed and so anytime they took naps they asked to sleep in poo-pas bed.

Tractor riding


Seth just chilled

Helping poo-pah in his garden


Getting ready to feed the horses

I love this series of pictures




And of course what better way to end it then with Seth eating his foot :)
6 comments:
Extremely jealous! Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to get to go home again...
Oh I love those pictures...we miss y'all, and yes I hope you miss Texas so much that y'all move back!!!
what an absolutely wonderful vacation!
It looks like you had a great time! I am so happy for you guys. You guys have a great family. Happy Birthday Hyrum.
Glad you had a great time and these pictures are so fun!
What? We missed you? I think you were here while we were in Seattle. Anyway, who would want to take away from such awesome grandparent time? Glad you had fun while you were here and hope you don't have to go two years again!
Post a Comment