Take two in a couple of days....I am trying to get a family portrait the cheap way :)
Superheroes in Training
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Play date
Today I went and spent a few hours with one of my favorite people. We met by sheer coincident (At this same park) and hit it off right away. Since I moved our playdates have been few and far between but today we managed one! It was SO much fun to visit and let the kids play at the park. I also tried to get some family pictures in but unfortunately none really turned out :) Thanks Brianna for a fun afternoon!




Samuel was taking the pictures and instead of a family picture he focused on me...I like the picture though :)
Failure...

Take two in a couple of days....I am trying to get a family portrait the cheap way :)
Take two in a couple of days....I am trying to get a family portrait the cheap way :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We really had such a great time! Thanks for making the trip up here! We sure miss you guys. Tonight Ella told us she was going to marry Michael. He is going to be her prince when she gets bigger. Too many Princess movies lately...
Post a Comment