Day one:
We spent the weekend in Logan. On our way down (Or up) we decided to stop at the temple and let the kids look around. It was a VERY hot day and the boys were SO full of energy :) I always have good intentions but at the end of these kinds of activities I am so worn down and frazzled that I always ask myself why I do these things....Then I remember when I watch the kids having a blast diving in fountains and playing in the dirt when I am trying to get them back to the car. I just need more energy! I need double what I have now just to match these boys!
MD enjoyed the revolving doors at a nearby building where we parked. However at one point he got stuck in the door and uncle Sam had to rescue him

Hyrum and Joseph Smith

I sat down to rest and Michael joined me-so we took a picture

Then Sam decided he wanted one :) Well I decided I wanted one with Sam

"Look it's Captain Moroni!"

The boys favorite thing about the Temple is the water

And running free of their parents

MD likes to help us out when it comes to Seth. this time he decided Sam needed help pushing Seth

Seth just relaxed

Hyrum looking at Joseph and Hyrum Smiths death masks

I made the boys sit and point


So Michael did it too ....Yeah he was making fun of me :)

Lovely family picture :) I think I missed that class that taught you how to get your children to pose for pictures. Instead of smiling and looking like they enjoy themselves, they get grumpy and refuse to look at the camera.

I am so glad to be literally surrounded by temples. The boys get a wonderful opportunity to visit the Lords house as often as they want and I am glad for these sweethearts who are such good examples.
3 comments:
Looks like you are having so much fun with Sam and you look amazing Laurie! Happy 4th!
You guys really do a great job of creating the excitement of the journey. I am usually too focused on just getting there we seem to miss out of the fun family opportunities along the way. And I think your family pictures are great. You can see so much personality in them :)
Oh how I love Temple Square! You do look beautiful! I love your cardigan/shirt thing :)
Post a Comment