Superheroes in Training
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Any excuse for a photo shoot
I love watching this little group of friends. When these kids first started playing together the girls did not like the boys getting in their way, and MD didn't like that they didn't respect his authority as the oldest. Luckily through time the girls warmed up to the boys, and MD decided it was ok to play along instead of making all the rules. Now they are good friends who (mostly) play happily together.

Sweet Hyrum was trying to help catch Eliza as she came the slide


I love this picture because of the stance Maddie is in. While they spend most of their time playing, every once in awhile the girls decide to play mother and try to put the boys in time out :)
I love these fun boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look great Laurie. I think your boys are so cute. I am glad they have such good friends there. We sure miss having you close. We are back now and are ready for a play date!!! Let us know what you guys are up to.
Hyrum is such a little Ross! Oh my goodness. It is funny that your boys can looks so much alike, and yet resemble different sides of the family!
Post a Comment