We decided to walk around the Logan Temple after the zoo. Michael and Samuel went off to get lunch while I gave the tour to the boys! Considering how hot it was, the kids did remarkably well. They loved "exploring" and while I did get some strange looks for letting the boys climb up the big hill and then roll back down, it was worth it.
They also decided to "clean up the mess" meaning that they swept away the dirt whenever they found some. It worked well on the concrete-not so much under the trees :) He wanted to take the picture..I didn't realize he wasn't smiling! This window wasn't locked so they ended up opening it up pretty wide before I could stop them I did make him jump down from here...He was not happy about it
Walking around the Temple with my children makes me SO HAPPY. Aimi Lark did end up in the Provo Temple fountain one time though. Not one of my best parenting moments haha.
2 comments:
Walking around the Temple with my children makes me SO HAPPY. Aimi Lark did end up in the Provo Temple fountain one time though. Not one of my best parenting moments haha.
I remember rolling down that hill with you (well kind if you with your knee brace) a few years ago....haha what a dun trip! =)
Post a Comment