Our good friends invited us to go spend Saturday at the lake with them and it was a LOT of fun! Hyrum and Seth didn't really enjoy it, but MD and I sure did. We went tubing, I jet skied (Pretty sure I spelled that wrong) for the first time and was able to stand up and ski for a couple of minutes (SO fun). We didn't have our camera on us when I skied unfortunately...When we weren't playing we rode the boat for awhile (MD's favorite:) Afterwards we went to our neighbors parents house where we cleaned up, ate and the guys (And me for a little bit) went shooting. All in all, it was a good day all around.
Hyrum tolerating the boat.


Our captain Dan

And his awesome wife Eliza

Hyrum asked to go out on the tube with me, but he hated it and only rode for about a minute.

I liked it though

Seths face the whole time

Taking a bottle break

When they weren't out on the water they were playing in the dirt.

Eliza, after her husband dumped her out of the tube. She was a good sport.


Waiting to head out. Maddie (Dan and Eliza's little girl) wanted to hitch a ride back with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment