After we finished shooting we went back to Michaels parents house and had a campfire. We ended the night with stargazing. The boys were way more interested in jumping around on the trampoline so really, Michael and I stargazed while the boys wrestled
Loving the watermelon

The guys waiting for the fire to get big enough so we could cook our food.

Seth hanging out on a blanket

Samuel made friends with Seth and they ended up sticking together for most of the vacation


It took a little more to convince the other boys.


I sat and waited for over an hour for my food to cook, just to find out it burned to a crisp! I ended the night eating watermelon.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love your new family picture! Seth is also the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen I hate to say beautiful for a boy but seriously. He is so handsome! I love all his teeth. Jacquelene just barely cut her first. Oh well we are a little slow.
Post a Comment