Last weekend during the fourth of July weekend Michael asked me to go shooting with him. Considering we have been married for 5 years and I still had not done this, I agreed. AND I had fun! Michael is really cautious about where we go shooting and gives a very detailed lecture on the safety on handling the guns. Times like these makes me appreciate that my husband was a soldier and knows what he is doing. Really if you get the chance to go shooting with Michael you should take it-it really is a treat!
Michael is pretty much a stud. He hit multiple targets on his first try and was an awesome teacher (Unfortunately my hand/eye coordination STINKS!)

I hit a cereal box-on my 20th try :) I also hit a tree-but I wasn't aiming for that

2 comments:
I love pictures that make it so obvious that a couple is happy together. You guys are precious!
Very impressive. You look like you know what you are doing! You could be in an action movie.
Post a Comment