Superheroes in Training

Monday, June 27, 2011

Wiped out!

A couple of weeks ago my kids and I braved our cities public pool. For a while every time I drove past it I thought it was a small water park so I was a little excited when I found out it was really our public pool :) The first time we went MD loved it from the beginning. This pool is pretty amazing. It has some huge water slides for the older kids, a lazy river to float down, a nice play area for the kids that squirts them with water and every couple of minutes dumps a huge bucket of water down on everyone. In the main area nothing is deeper then 3 ft. If you want to swim for real you go to a completely separate area. Hyrum however was not as impressed and needed a little more convincing the first time we went. After we were there for an hour and a half he finally started to have fun. This time at the pool however both were ready and excited. Lucky for me my brother Sam is staying with us for a while so he was an enormous help! The pool has a mini park for kids to play at after they swim, so I let them play for a couple of minutes to dry off. By the time we left this time I was wiped out. I need few days rest before I have the energy to do this again.




Samuel taking a break and braving the huge slides



Hyrum was my buddy all day and stayed by my side. MD decided Samuel was more fun than I was :)

Drying off


And this cute kid stayed home with his daddy.

you'd never guess this happy kid was cutting 2 more teeth :)

3 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

What an AWESOME pool! Glad you guys had fun and Seth is adorable!!!

The Katy Daileys said...

Oh, my goodness! I could just eat that Seth up! All your boys are and always have been darling...but that Seth is just especially scrumptious right now!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

That pool is amazing! We had one in AZ like that when Aimi Lark was a baby but it was indoors and I loved it.