Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This boy cracks me up!


Well most of the time. He is really big into asking me "why?"these days , and it is getting pretty annoying.
I have been enjoying our conversations. The other day I asked him if he was done eating his food. he looked at me and said "Maybe!" I saw he hadn't eaten everything and I asked him to finish his food His response was "Maybe not.."
He loves to tell me about what he sees and hears. He informed me today that Dinosaurs eat fish. I responded that I was sure some of them did eat fish. He said "Yeah-and some ate meat." I then told him that some of them also ate leaves and grass. He looked at me and said "No they eat meat!"
He has a favorite farm animal book that he carries around. When he sees me looking at it he tells me that he is doing his homework.
Anytime he overhears one of us talking about something he had said earlier that day he starts laughing hysterically and then proceeds to repeat that conversation over and over trying to get us to laugh about it again.
He loves to tell us that he is a winner...And then if we do something that he approves of he tells us that we are winners too :)

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

What a funny kid. And SO handsome!