Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can't get enough of this weather!!!

The weather here has been absolutely Wonderful! I can't seem to keep the kids or myself inside for very long and when we are forced inside I have the windows open letting in as much sunlight as our house can hold. I am afraid that soon this wonderful weather streak will end with some cool front or summer will REALLY hit with blistering heat and drenching humidity. Soooo I feel like we need to soak up as many good days here as we can! And since it is Spring Break Michael was home to experience most of the happenings. I cannot express fully how much I love watching Michael play with his boys. Anyway it was just one of those days that I felt completely productive sitting outside and spending time as a family without worrying about dinner or other things.
Yep MD can ride a bike! Ok just kidding he loves this little bike but it is broken and has training wheels so we call it the kids "exercise" bike :)

I love Hyrums face!

Perfect weather for some cookies
I'm in a generous mood so you can have 2....
It was just to much goodness to eat in one sitting

The we went on a walk where we saw some "orseys" and a "pu-ee dawg"

It was too educational and they got bored

But the day was GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Celia said...

Love all the pictures. I about jumped out of my chair when I saw Michael 'riding' a bicycle! Can't wait to see you guys snd get my hands on those beautiful little boys. And can't wait for spring to get here - we had over 2 feet of snow Monday!

beccandjp said...

you are kidding, what I would not give to have weather like that here....we just had a blizzard!!!

Lauren Harris said...

How cute! They are both getting so big!