Superheroes in Training

Monday, March 2, 2009

What do you do when it's freezing in the morning?

Snuggle in Mom and Dads bed drinking juice, eating snacks and watching movies while you wait for the house to warm up :)


We have had so many problems with our central AC unit since we moved here. Mostly we notice it in the summer-It freezes up so our house gets so HOT! But lately it hasn't been working in the winter either :) I feel like I am back in time using our oven to warm our house. Our heater works as soon as we get our house warmed up enough for it to maintain the temp but if the outside temperature drops drastically the heater can't keep up so lately we have been going to sleep to 72 degrees and waking up to about 45 degrees.As soon as I hear the kids every morning I immediately go crank up the oven to help warm up the house and snuggle them up while they drink their bottle/sippycup. It only takes about 25 minutes for our house to reach a good temperature so they have really enjoyed the direction the mornings have taken-All the food,juice and movies they can take while mommy bustles around getting them things while the house warms up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luarie! I have found something wonderful and wanted to share! LoL I don't know if you are still into tanning stuff (haha good times there) but I got this stuff to try...from hsn.com they are tanning towlets and they are awesome!! No orange and way easy to put on! I put them on my legs to try for summer...pretty cool.