Yesterday after MD had gotten up from his nap Michael and I were so excited to see him. We gave him a big hug and I asked for a kiss. as he wasleaning in I noticed a huge pool of snot glistening over his top lip-I quickly repositioned my face and kissed him on his chin-Michael unaware of what I saw (It was dark we had been watching a movie) asked for a kiss and MD turned around and jumped on him smacking that snot square on the mouth. Michael let out a huge "UUUHHH!" and pulled away quickly rubbing his mouth. Since then MD's kisses have been followed with MD quickly pulling away with a Loud "OOHHH!" and wipings of his face.
I love it. Another thing he has started doing is "reading" the scriptures with us every evening. As soon as Michael pulls out the scriptures, MD wants his own and he immediatly opens them up and starts jabbering away :) We are LOVING it
No comments:
Post a Comment