All of my guys have been needing haircuts for months but since I am such a
procrastinate I have just put it off until my kiddos look like ragamuffins. Finally today I just decided to dedicate my morning to getting it done (Since I am not even
remotely good at cutting hair) and gave it a whack :)

He was so happy UNTIL we started to cut his hair

But once we were done and after a bath and nap he was happy again :)

I love Hyrums smooshed face

I didn't get to taking
MD's picture until much later because to get him to actually have his hair cut I was cutting his and his daddy's hair at the same time. So MD went into the tub when he was done while I finished up
Michael's. But I did get to the picture when we went and played outside

And since I already HAD the camera i figured I might as well keep snapping pictures!


So glad I had my camera for this shot! He doesn't kiss
Hyrum very often :)


MD has wanted me to carry him on my back
alot lately.
I have thought lately about how much I love the stage of life I am in. I am so glad Michael and I decided to have these kids when we did. I don't regret having them as close together because I see the friendship between the two already starting to form. Motherhood for me is such a joy.
5 comments:
Laurie you are SOOOO BEEEEAAUTIFULL!!!!! My goodness! You also have a very handsome brood of men there! Precious...
You have such handsome boys!
The haircuts look great!! So impressed that you do that! I have tried in the past, but have never been happy with the results. What cute boys you have!
Cute pictures - I especially love the one of Michael kissing Hyrum 0 so precious. Miss you guys!!
Cute, cute, cute! I make Michael cut Adam's hair...I hate doing it more than I can say! Looks like life is good for you guys!
Post a Comment