Superheroes in Training

Friday, March 19, 2010

This one is to Hyrum



Hyrum has been such an interesting kid to watch/raise. He was the perfect baby-Calm, happy, great sleeper and eater. He seldom cried and always made me feel like I was the most wonderful person in the world.

Well he has had almost 2 years to get that out of his system. He is my adventurous, impulsive, and hyper child who likes to keep everyone and everything stirred up. His favorite game involves him stealing something from MD-wave it around enthusiastically in front of MD's face then run down the hall laughing with MD screaming behind him.

Some of his favorite things are:
*"El-laa's Hows" (Ella's house. She is this fun girl Hyrums age who we do playdates with. This is also his first crush and He has since informed me when asking who his best friend was that it was Ella. He also told me when asking if he liked her that no he did NOT like her-He LOVED her)
*"Eh-moh!" (Elmo)
*"bahhs!" (Balls)*Old MacDonald's farm with frogs on it
*"dine-sars-RAWRR!!!" (dinosaurs)
*Oh-meal" (Oatmeal-That is his favorite choice for breakfast)
*He loves pointing out facial features

I have realized that not only has Hyrum realized he is our baby-he completely lives it up. He is SO disobedient and has a very "I'm so cute how can you punish me" attitude. When we do end up punishing him his attitude changes quickly into a "how could you break my heart like that!" sobs. He is a world class flirt. He loves almost any woman who walks by and if you happen to ever sit behind you he will flirt with you as long as you make eye contact with him.I love this kid and I love the way he keeps things light and enjoyable. He is just like his Grandpa and even laughs like him-A big booming laugh that spreads to everyone within earshot. Man I love this kid.

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

What a CUTIE! We love you Hyrum!