Superheroes in Training

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm so glad when daddy comes home!!!

Because then the children follow him around and I get to watch them have a blast :) These boys always have more fun when their daddy gets involved in their games which is one of the reasons why the weekend is my favorite part of the week.

It started with a good game of chess
I think they decided it was a draw
Then they made some goodies
Then Hyrum friend Ella came over
All in all a good time for the boys :)

2 comments:

Marshall and Shannon said...

Wow, I love his hair. Boy I can't wait to see you guys in like 10 days!!! call me!!!

Rollins Family said...

That is such a cute picture of the kids. Absolutely precious. I am sure glad kids have dads. It makes life so much better.