Superheroes in Training

Thursday, October 14, 2010

5 weeks to go


And I am so done. Seriously this baby has taken such a toll on my body that I can't even remember what it must be like to not have to push yourself out of bed, or to not have your leg joints pop when you start to walk, or what walking at a normal pace feels like. Add the nausea, back pains, and false labor and you have a pretty good idea on how my days are going.
In the babies defense he moves pretty well so I don't have to worry to much if he is alive, He is still measuring 2 weeks early (According to ultrasound) so I feel like at least he'll be a good healthy sized boy with cheeks to rival his uncle Daniels when he was a baby. And the truth is I feel like there was probably a reason I felt so motivated a couple of months ago to get everything ready for the baby then because there is no way for me to do it now.

I do not resent being pregnant (I know I probably sound like it though :) I am just ready to be done. I am grateful I have the ability to be able to have kids-especially these little boys that the Lord keeps sending me. Also on the plus side I apparently am on my way to getting a free ticket into heaven for having so many boys (according to a woman in Michael's class :) That's always a plus right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goooooood Luck! LoL 5 weeks doesn't sound like a long time but I remember it feeling like an eternity. You look great!!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I laughed at the free ticket to heaven! can I get the details on that one please? haha.

You look beautiful! I think pregnancy is so beautiful!

Rollins Family said...

Can I just say you look gorgeous. I know pregnancy is rough but you are seriously amazing to do so much with your kids and so much for others. I hope the time flies by for you!

Joel and Crystal said...

You look great Laurie and I can't wait to hear about your little man's arrival!

Anne-Marie said...

I could seriously hate you for looking so good.

The Katy Daileys said...

You are so beautiful! The end is the worst! Good luck!