Once again just want to say how much I am enjoying all the activities that come with this time of year. I feel like I am almost on a 3 month Holiday with my family as this time of year generally fosters a lot of activities for us to do as a Family (As opposed to just me and the kiddos.)
I have always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and so when our friends invited us to come along with them we jumped on the wagon! (Literally :)
Starting out on our hayride out to the Pumpkin Patch



Kids starting out in the maze

I think Michael might have had an unfair advantage in the maze :)




Hyrum holding our pumpkin (Well trying to at least)

MD wanted to try to hold it too

A smaller one worked better




The kids had so much fun-almost as much fun as the adults :)
1 comment:
that last picture is PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment