It's starting to feel a lot like fall here (And sometimes like winter) and I have to admit that the cooler weather brings out the holiday spirit in me! Not so much for Halloween, but for things like Hot chocolate, pumpkin patches, holiday cookies and treats and everything that the next three months brings!
Yesterday I had a startling realization that my time with just my two boys was rapidly coming to a close. This is the last month that I can take advantage of all the one on one time I get to spend with them before the next 2 months get devoted to a new baby and recovering from a c-section.
So with that in mind today I decided to soak up as much time with the boys as I could.
Today we baked






Played with trains and train tracks (thanks Aunt Meg!)




And had some quality conversations about thunder, fans breaking and not hitting :)
2 comments:
aw, I liked your realization!
2 months of recovery and new baby, I forget what having a new one is like!
You are seriously an amazing mom. Your two boys are the luckiest! You do so many fun things with them. This new little boy will be just as lucky. FYI I love the fall weather too. It seriously makes me happy after such a hot summer.
Post a Comment