Here they are hard at work.
Superheroes in Training
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Last night for F.H.E. (Family Home Evening) We finally decided it was a good time to decorate the pumpkin we bought weeks ago from the pumpkin patch. Once again this year we used edible paint which prevented most of the mess you would come to expect letting toddlers paint. It was fun to watch MD who was very serious about what he was doing and slightly amusing to watch Hyrum who just licked his paint brush most of the time and occasionally would put some paint on the pumpkin.
Here they are hard at work.
The cool paint

In this picture you can see Michael's subtle tribute to Eric Clapton.

The Great Pumpkin. This is what it looked like when the boys got done with it.
Here they are hard at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laurie,
I LOVE that you let the kids paint their pumpkins! It is perfect for their age and I can tell they loved it!!! I remembered your blog about it last year and we did it too this year. Thanks for the great idea. I need to get your edible paint recipe though...we used regular washable paint...and well...Lillie's paint brush got confiscated! :)
Love you! You are an awesome momma!
Love these pictures! What a great FHE. Happy Halloween!
We'll be thinking of you.
And missing you...
Post a Comment