Superheroes in Training

Friday, January 7, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot

Seth is growing at such a fast pace that I figured I better put him in some of the outfits we received even if it is the dead of winter- there is no way he will fit into them in the summer :) Then because he was being such a cutie I figured I should pull out the camera. Then the other boys decided to get involved!I really didn't force this picture- the boys liked watching the camera beep as it counted down.

3 comments:

Rollins Family said...

I love the pictures. He is totally smiling. We don't have any smiling pictures yet. You guys have such a great family. MD looks so grown up in that pictures.

Joel and Crystal said...

Laurie and her boys! You look amazing and I loved these updates! Love you!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

ok that picture of you with your boys! DARLING and PRICELESS! my kids love the digital age, they see the pic/video right away!