Superheroes in Training

Monday, January 10, 2011

Michael Dunn







This big boy is in PRIMARY!!! Nothing has made me feel like time is rushing by so much as to watch my oldest child sit in primary and pitch a fit. Because that is all he did. I think I started feeling weepy at the beginning but it quickly left as I watched him pout and hold onto my foot begging me to take him with me. So I sat through the opening exercises in primary. His poor teachers already had their hands full with the 12 + other kids crying, wrestling and wandering around. Luckily when it was time for him to go to class I passed the responsibility to Michael. The feeling of weepyness did return as I watched Michael carrying a bawling MD to class but unfortunately Seth had started crying and so I quickly ducked into relief society. When I went to pick MD up his arms were full of goodies from Primary- and he admitted that he enjoyed the last part of it. I was glad to hear that because if you ask him now he will tell you he hates it.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Adalie started too crazy that they are getting so big

Celia said...

Michael looks so grown up. I can't believe our sweet little man is a Sunbeam.
(Are they still Sunbeams? I heard they made some changes with class names..)