My boys remind me of vacuum cleaners because they are ALWAYS hungry. No matter home much they eat 20 minutes later they are asking for more food. It's hard to say no when this is what they are asking for:
"Mama may I have a carrot?"
"Mama can I have an apple?"
"Mama can I have a banana?"
So what should I say to that? At dinner I watch them scarf down all our food (Meals that I have doubled mind you) and have them still tell me they are hungry a few minutes afterwords. Man I wish I had their metabolisms. Or I wish I had their energy-If I ran around as much as they did I am sure I would always be hungry too :)
But the issue is-They are 2 and 3 years old! OK MD is closer to 4 but still doubling and even tripling some meals at this stage of life seems a bit early. Kind of makes me apprehensive about the teenage years.
And just so you know- Seth can tuck it away with the best of them. This 2 month old eats between 7 and 8 ounces a feeding and he starts asking for more about an hour later....
1 comment:
Feeding my brothers is killer!
Post a Comment